Modular Patterns is a grab bag of over 300 pure analog phrases and expressions recorded through a variety of boutique and legendary modular synthesizers.
Modular Patterns includes a huge collection of thick basses, resonant leads and “analog data” phrases generated entirely within the analog realm. Employing over 20 unique modules for sound generation and expression, each pattern has been expertly assembled using 3 analog sequencers for the ultimate in nuanced phrasing and voice morphing.
Here’s a look at just some of the unique sound sources used in the production of Modular Patterns
• Livewire Audio Frequency Generator - An advanced sound generating device capable of producing 27 distinct waveforms including harmonic animation of various outputs.
• Livewire Dalek Modulator - contains 2 linear VCOs and ring modulator capable of cross modulation and horizontal symmetry control.
• Doepfer A-155 & 154 - A mighty duo of pure analog sequencing control, advanced step phrasing and dynamic control voltage modulation.
• Roland System 100 - A beautiful semi-modular monophonic synth consisting of 5 module components: the Synthesizer 101, Expander 102, Mixer 103, Sequencer 104, and Monitor Speakers 109.
Ableton Live Pack, Kontakt Instrument and Logic Library
The Modular Patterns Ableton Live Pack includes over 300 Live Ready Clips complete with dynamic effect racks. Each phrase has been expertly tailored and categorized into Basses, Leads, Multivoice and Analog Data.
The Kontakt and Logic versions come with over 300 Apple Loops with easy edit KSP and Channel Strip controls.
• Requires Ableton Live 8.2 and higher, Logic 8 and higher, or Kontakt 3.5 and higher • 300 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space