Puremagnetik creates instruments for sound artists and music producers.
Founded by Micah Frank in 2004, our team started off working as sound designers with Ableton and Native Instruments. Alongside our sound work, we built Puremagnetik to complement the innovations of these companies. Today, Puremagnetik has grown to become one of the most comprehensive, boutique showcases for modern sound libraries. Check our our news section to see what we're up to!
We don’t only create great content. We help you create great content. Work with us!
For over 10 years, we have helped dozens of companies successfully realize their sound libraries. From iPad apps to desktop synthesizers, to Hollywood films, to art installations, Puremagnetik has a proven track record for delivering professional, high quality solutions for all types of productions.
Our services include:
• Licensing and platform integration from our extensive, industry-acclaimed catalog.
• Content library direction and concept realization.
• Brand development, targeted marketing and audience building.
• Custom instruments and sound menus for media, including games and picture.
• Custom Max/MSP prototyping and installation.
Our clients and partners include Ableton, Native Instruments, Elektron, Beatport, Renoise, Loopmasters, Warner Brothers Studio, Liine, Dubspot, Computer Music Magazine, Beatmaker, Auxy, Izotope, Sample Magic, Livid Instruments and more.