Spark and Century customers - Visit your account to download.
Mimik is a temporal and tonal manipulation machine. It is designed to help you explore and exploit the microsonic aspects of whatever you feed it. Mimik records your incoming audio to a short buffer that you can tweak, bend and stutter to completely alter your rhythms and sounds.
Mimik's buffer can be truncated or randomly modulated. It allows you to pitch-stretch without altering duration and time-shift without changing pitch. You can reverse, chop, freeze and re-phrase almost anything. Mimik can be used for subtle articulation nuances or more extreme beat processing... how to use the power of Mimik is up to you!
• Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1
• Manual or modulated control of buffer length from 10ms to 1 second
• Pitch-shift from -2 to +2 octaves
• Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
• Includes a collection of factory presets
Minimum Requirements • OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64 • Audio Units or VST compatible audio host