Zerone is also included in the Granular Suite bundle
Zerone is an audio particle splitter that uses granular processes to dissect sound. It has two branches of granular processors that can time compress/expand and iterate over time segments.
On one end of the processing spectrum, Zerone is a repeat, timestretch and stutter-like effect. On the other end, it is a complex space creator with huge washes of evolving, cascading ambiences. Using these processing techniques together, Zerone excels as a sound design tool for discovering new sounds hidden within your audio.
• Two parallel, granular processors
• Time stretching and compressing
• Micro time segment modulation
• Dual effects engine to process ambience
• Collection of factory presets
VST2, VST3, Audio Units
Native M1 compatible
• OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host