Zerone is an audio particle splitter that uses granular processes to dissect sound. It has two branches of granular processors that can time compress/expand and iterate over time segments.
On one end of the processing spectrum, Zerone is a repeat, timestretch and stutter-like effect. On the other end, it is a complex space creator with huge washes of evolving, cascading ambiences. Using these processing techniques together, Zerone excels as a sound design tool for discovering new sounds hidden within your audio.
• Two parallel, granular processors
• Time stretching and compressing
• Micro time segment modulation
• Dual effects engine to process ambience
• Collection of factory presets
Minimum Requirements • OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64 • Audio Units or VST compatible audio host