Vespine includes over 30 expertly tailored programs that fully capture the characteristic charm of the legendary EDP Wasp synthesizer. The original analog synth's parameters have been faithfully recorded and programmed in Ableton Live Pack, Kontakt Instrument and Logic library formats.
History (courtesy of Vintage Synth Explorer)
The Wasp is a quirky little synthesizer that, despite its toyish look, is quite capable of funky analog sounds. It really is black and yellow too, just like the insect it is named for. Probably its most distinguishing feature is the keyboard and its non-moving touch-sensitive keys.
• Close to 600 hi quality 24-bit multi-samples
• Includes over 30 expertly designed rack instruments
• Programmed with voice layering & polyphony variations
• Custom KSP Kontakt interface and easy-edit controls
• Logic / EXS channel strips with integrated instrument browsing
• Requires Ableton Live 9 and higher, Logic 8 and higher, or Kontakt 5 and higher
• 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space