A classic Linear Arithmetic Synth, complete with a set of wave roms like the original D-50. The P-50 Linear includes customized patches inspired by the original D-50 sound engine and programmed as an Ableton Live Pack, Kontakt Instrument and Logic Library.
A Classic Reborn
The D-50 is an all-time favorite digital synth that’s just as popular today as when it first came out in ‘87. It competed against the Yamaha DX7, and was much easier to use. By joining 8-bit PCM samples with “LAS” synth-generated sounds, the D-50 is capable of unique and complex sounds. The PCM samples contained the attack transients, while the rest of the sound came from the Linear Arithmatic Synth (LAS) section which sounds very analog, with subtractive-style synthesis and low-pass-resonant filters.
Customized for the Modern Music Workstation
Puremagnetik has re-created these classic sounds for Ableton Live. The P-50 Linear includes customized patches inspired by the original D-50 sound engine.
Ableton Live users will also benefit from a separate library of Attack Transients and Partial Layers - Just like in the original! Mix, blend and modify this modular assortment of components to get sound design results that are out of this world.
• Over 350 MB of 24-bit samples
• Ableton Live Pack includes Macro mappings for Push-ready integration
• Customized KSP Panels for Kontakt
• Over 100 “Modular” Devices for Live 9
• Comprehensive Selection of Leads, Pads, Basses & More
• Requires Ableton Live 9 and higher, Logic X and higher, or Kontakt 5 and higher
• 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space