Microtron Tape 2 contains an expertly recorded Mellotron Flute, Cello and Octave Recorders library.
All of the original imperfections, vintage analog quality and performance nuances of the Mellotron M400 have been immaculately captured through a Neumann U47 Microphone and Reeves Custom 50 Amplifier.
Microtron Tape 2 Ableton Live Pack is natively programmed and builds upon Live’s rack features to create the same blending possibilities as can be achieved with a physical Mellotron. Native Live effects are completely integrated with multisample mode racks so that any Live user can instantly load these sounds.
In addition, Microtron Tape 2 includes 50 Live Clips performed by professional studio keyboardists. Each clip comes preprogrammed with the multi sound Microtron rack for the most flexibility and editing possibilities.
The Microtron Tape 2 Kontakt Instrument comes with a selectable multi sound instrument with custom KSP editing features and Kontakt native effects. The Kontakt download also includes over 40 tempo-synced Apple Loops that can be dropped directly into Kontakt or played in the environment of your choice. (For native Apple SIAL loops be sure to download the Logic version).
Microtron Tape 2 for Logic includes three instruments as channel strips that instantly install into the Logic library and a collection of over 40 SIAL Apple Loops.
Microtron Tape 2 Features
• Complete sound set of 3 classic Mellotron sounds
• Integrates flawlessly with Puremagnetik’s Microton series
• A collection of professionally performed clips
• SIAL Apple Loops for easy editing and tempo syncing
• Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects
Minimum System Requirements
• Ableton Live 9 or higher, Kontakt 5 or higher, Logic 9 or higher
• 300 MB of physical RAM
• 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space