Juniper Part 2 is also included in the Retro Synths 1980s bundle
Juniper Part Two is a collection of expertly crafted instruments based on the legendary Jupiter 6, 8 and MKS analog synthesizers. It adds over 700 high quality multi-samples to your library in Ableton Live Pack, Kontakt Instrument and Logic library formats.
Acclaimed for their huge polyphonic sound, pristine filters and oscillators, the Jupiter series can now be experienced right from your desktop. Puremagnetik’s Juniper has been sampled using the Jupiter’s voicing structure and dynamic filter responses to create a playable, multisampled collection of instruments.
This pack contains an expertly programmed selection of multisample instruments and over 700 high quality 24 bit recordings. Juniper Part Two also includes a selection of thickly layered multis and splits as found in the original models.
Juniper Part Two Features
• A library of multisampled programs, each with expressive velocity layering
• High Quality 24 bit samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Macro Controls
• Easy-edit KSP Kontakt interface
• Integrated Logic instruments and channel strips
• Ableton Live 8 and higher or Kontakt 3.5 or higher or Logic 8 and higher
• 611 MB of free disk space