Juniper Part 1 is also included in the Retro Synths 1980s bundle
Juniper Part One is a collection of expertly crafted instruments based on the legendary Jupiter series analog synthesizers.
Acclaimed for their huge polyphonic sound, pristine filters and oscillators, the Jupiter series can now be experienced right from your desktop. Puremagnetik’s Juniper has been sampled using the Jupiter’s voicing structure and dynamic filter responses to create a playable, multi-sampled collection of instruments - all of this in Ableton Live Pack, Kontakt Instrument and Logic library formats.
This pack contains 30 multisample instruments* and over 800 high quality 24 bit recordings. Juniper Part One also includes a selection of thickly layered multis and splits as found in the original models.
• A comprehensive selection of multisampled programs, each with expressive velocity layering
• High Quality 24 bit samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Macro Controls
• Easy-edit KSP Kontakt interface
• Integrated Logic instruments and channel strips
• Ableton Live 9 and higher or Kontakt 5 or higher or Logic 9 and higher
• 600 MB of free disk space