GuitarMachine | A Guitar-based Sound Design Toolbox
Part synth, part guitar – GuitarMachine is a unique collection of 20 flexible multi-channel other worldly instruments created with a custom electric guitar and a plethora of effects, synths and amplifiers.
From sustained octave leads to pulsating rhythmic stabs, GuitarMachine is an essential toolkit for professional sound designers and soundscape composers.
Several patches layer analog synthesizers or chiptune devices onto the guitar tone using customized converters. Other patches use multiple effects chains and amplifiers to split the signal and create deep evolving and layered textures. Each patch allows for blending between multiple channels and amplifiers, along with additional mods and effects to fully explore all sonic possibilities.
• 20 expressive multi-sampled patches
• Over 600 high quality samples
• Ableton Live Racks with advanced channel blending controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Logic EXS version includes Channel Strip Settings with Logic effects
• EXS Universal file format for easy importing into any audio host
• Requires Ableton Live 9 or higher, Kontakt 5 or higher, Logic X or EXS24 compatible host • 200 MB of physical RAM • 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space