“The use of Brauner and Neumann mics also show attention to detail. This is a beautiful instrument, recorded with love.” - Keyboard Magazine
Upright is a beautifully recorded double bass instrument that comes packed with a multi-sample palette of articulations including plucked and traditional bow. In addition, Upright includes a number of unique synthetically enhanced instruments for electronic music or sound design applications.
Recorded with meticulous precision, Upright has been programmed for advanced multi-mic flexibility. Users can blend room modes and microphone gain to custom tailor the sound of the instrument. Upright comes packed with a collection of Ableton Live Clips and Apple Loops for Kontakt and Logic.
Direct: Built-in Bridge Piezo Direct to Tube DI
Close Mics: Brauner VM1 & Neumann KM 184
Room Mics: XY Stereo Pair of Neumann KM 84s
• A Huge Collection of Double Bass Samples
• Expertly Recorded “Bow” and “Plucked” Articulations
• Multi-Sampled Keymaps and Velocity Expressions
• Tightly Integrated Ableton Live Racks
• A Collection of Ableton Live Clips
• Easy-edit custom KSP Kontakt GUI
• Requires Ableton Live 9 and higher, Logic 9 and higher, or Kontakt 5 and higher
• 300 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space