Foomph is discontinued and has been upgraded to Foam Bass Drum Tape Device.
Foomph is a deep drum synthesizer designed for detailed bass drum sculpting. It can be used as a standalone drum voice but is also perfect for low frequency support and drum replacement on existing recordings.
The synthesis section is divided into two sound engines allowing you to sculpt its tonal balance from purely electronic to acoustic bass drums. Additionally, you can create hybrid drums that classic drum machines lack. For instance, you can create an 808-style sustain portion with an acoustic-style beater attack.
Foomph has been specifically tailored to deliver only musical results. With a dedicated set of macro controls, all parameter dependencies have been programmed under the hood. That means, no matter how you tweak the controls, you will always get a solid drum sound!
• Individual sound engines for attack and sustain waveforms
• Fine-tuning of the transient character
• Macro controls designed for drum sculpting - get only musical results
• Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host Includes a collection of factory presets
• M1 Native and VST2/3 formats
•OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host