Synbotik brings the famous old-school, early digital flavor of the DK Synergy into this decade. With only an estimated 100 units still functioning in the world, this is a rarity that should not be missed.
History - courtesy of VintageSynth.com
The Synergy was a digital additive synthesizer manufactured from 1982 to 1985. Of the approximately 700 to 800 that were produced, it is estimated that less than 100 may still be in operation today.
The Synergy features 24 tone presets that have been reprogrammed in Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic. It even includes the legendary program cartridges inspired by Wendy Carlos.
• Raw “cartridge” programs based on the original Synergy sounds.
• Expertly crafted Ableton Live Racks with easy edit Macros.
• A selection of Ableton “Push Ready” Racked presets for sound design inspiration.
• A custom Kontakt KSP GUI that puts the original instrument’s functionality at your fingertips.
• Raw “cartridge” waveforms and “multi” programs for Apple Logic’s EXS sampler.
• Requires Ableton Live 9.1 and higher, Logic 10 and higher, or Kontakt 5 and higher
• 700 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space